Known for his top vocal performances and killer dance moves, Bruno Mars can sure put on a show. Having performed across the world, Mars is ready to hit the Toronto stage on July 26 and 27. To get you prepared and pumped for the show, we’ve decided to gather a list of Mars’ top five performances.
Check out the list below:
5. 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: We should start this list off with something for the men. Mars smashed his performance during the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Singing his hit “Locked Out Of Heaven,” Mars was accompanied by the notable and beautiful Victoria’s Secret models.
4. 2011 MTV Video Music Awards: During the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, Mars took to the stage to perform a tribute to the late Amy Winehouse. Performing her smash hit “Valerie,” Mars’ performance was remarkable and truly amazing.
3. 2012 BRIT Awards: The title of this video says it all. “Bruno Mars Shocks the World With This Performance.” Mars’ performance during the 2012 BRIT Awards, Mars and his team showed what true teamwork looks like with an amazing performance by him, his vocalists and instrumentalists.
2. 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taking to the stage at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards, Bruno Mars took it back to the disco era with his performance of “Treasure.” His vocals and dance moves were on point. One word for this performance: Remarkable.
1. 2014 Super Bowl: To end this list of incredible performances, we’ve chosen the 2014 Super Bowl. The only way to explain Mars’ performance is… Speechless. So, please, just watch for yourself.
If these performances are any indication of what Bruno Mars is like in concert, his performance in Toronto is sure to be show-stopping and entertaining. Tweet us at @BestFan and send us some of your favourite Bruno Mars performances that just missed out on our top 5 list.
(Photo via Getty Images)