It has been an eventful week in Toronto after OVO fest and Caribana taking over the city. Although difficult to top the festivities over the past week, the fun doesn’t have to end! Woodbine park (1695 Queen St. East) will be hosting Electric Island this weekend (due to continued flooding of the Toronto Island) and we’ve got 5 reasons why you’ll want to be there.
- It is going to be sunny! According to the weather forecast Saturday is scheduled to be 24 degrees Celsius.
- You won’t need to catch a ferry (so you save a little bit on this event)
- You’ll have a chance to experience the festival’s 7th season featuring Hot Since 82, George FitzGerald, Dusky and more.
- Tickets are under $100 – which is pretty good considering its a long running festival.
- This is your last chance to attend before the summer finale on labour day weekend!
So if you are looking for something to do this weekend in Toronto while being able to enjoy the sun, why not check out Electric Island? Tickets are available here!